- The current challenge modes will no longer be available come Warlords pre-patch, when the item squish, stat squish and other changes also appear, rendering the scaling invalid.
- The achievements awarded by the current challenge modes will become Feats of Strength
- The current reward items will remain available for those who qualified prior to the end of the season -- which is when the pre-patch launches
- After the pre-patch launches, new players will not be able to earn the Mists challenge mode achievements.
- New Challenge Modes are coming with Warlords.
Posts with tag challenge-mode-guide
You're not decked out heroic warforged gear, you say? No problem. As long as your items are ilvl463 or higher you won't be hindering yourself that much. All items are scaled to this level in challenge mode, and things such as the legendary cloak procs are disabled. There are ways to optimize your gear, which I'll touch on briefly, but the goal of challenge mode is to put everyone on equal footing. Teamwork and improving your personal performance is the name of the game. There's no cost to running them outside of consumables because you will take no durability damage inside. Running them with your friends or in a PUG are both viable options, and if you approach them with the right attitude you are going to have a lot of fun.
Filed under: Mists of Pandaria
- EU Hearthstone beta coming Soon™
- Warcraft movie to be filmed in Canada
- Features that have changed WoW
- WoW Challenger guide for Challenge Modes
- Discussion topid: Which race would you like to become playable?
Filed under: News items
And that's where WoW Challenger comes in. First up, the thing I was most impressed with, is that they've got Gold Medal video for every single dungeon, in their tactics section, but also accompany that with a full written walk-through. What's more, a helpful gnome spends the entire video with you providing useful tips for dealing with trash, tricky pulls, you name it. They even provide maps with the best routes to maximize your speed through the dungeons.
But there's more to this great site than just video, they also have tips for gear, flasks, food and potions, professions, and extra items like the Restorative Amber item from the Klaxxi that is vital for casters, or Rod of Ambershaping, or the G91 Landshark. In all honesty, even if you're not interested in Challenge Modes, you should probably check this site out. You might learn something, I know I did!
Filed under: News items