Below is our list of new or changing glyphs for druids. This is not a list of changing tooltips, just which glyphs you ought to have if you want to automatically have the new glyphs when the patch flips over.
The glyph switching occurs across roles more often than not, so feral and guardian druids will want some of the current balance and restoration glyphs in order to automatically switch over.
Druids have one new glyph, Glyph of the Cheetah.
Glyphs that are changing into new majors:
- Unburdened Rebirth becomes Blooming
- Tiger's Fury becomes Cat Form
- Monsoon becomes Cyclone
- Lacerate becomes Fae Silence
- Focus becomes the Master Shapeshifter
- Starsurge becomes Might of Ursoc
- Starfire becomes the Moonbeast
- Wrath becomes Nature's Grasp
- Rip becomes Prowl
- Moonfire becomes Savagery
- Bloodletting becomes Shred
- Starfall becomes Skull Bash
- Swiftmend becomes Stampede
- Savage Roar becomes Stampeding Roar
- Berserk becomes Survival Instincts
- Challenging Roar becomes the Chameleon
- Mark of the Wild becomes Charm Woodland Creature
- Thorns becomes Grace
- Insect Swarm becomes the Orca
- Feral Charge becomes the Predator
- Mangle becomes the Stag
- Typhoon becomes Stars
It's open warfare between Alliance and Horde in Mists of Pandaria, World of Warcraft's next expansion. Jump into five new levels with new talents and class mechanics, try the new monk class, and create a pandaren character to ally with either Horde or Alliance. Look for expansion basics in our Mists FAQ, or dig into our spring press event coverage for more details!