- Raid reset timers are showing the wrong times. (known bug)
- Various weapons are showing up as the wrong sizes. (known bug)
- A number of AV changes were made, some of them documented, some not.
- We've confirmed that yes, the Chocobo squawk (press spacebar when standing still on the Blood Elf racial mount) is new to the game.
- Sound effect for Power World: Shield has changed in volume (thanks, Matt), as have some other sounds in the game
- Netherstorm mobs have had their health tuned down, and frostbolts seem to go faster (thanks, Nick)
- Blizzard has adjusted things so that the walljumping exploit is no longer valid in many places (thanks, Jacob)
- Motes of Water drop rate seems to be nerfed (thanks, Tancred)
Posts with tag chocobo
Well, our friends over at WarcraftMovies.com have done it again; this time recreating our favorite MMO with the old-school stylings of Final Fantasy! Watch and enjoy and bask in the retrospective nostalgia.
For those that happen to have no idea what the Final Fantasy series is, let me enlighten you. The series began in Japan in 1987 with a turn-based cartridge game for the original Nintendo Entertainment System, developed by Square. The series is still alive and kicking, having released Final Fantasy 12 just last fall. The classic menu style, music, and Chocobo reference are amazingly funny. I love this video!
[Thanks, Kakashisan on Mal'Ganis]
Of course this is clearly on a hacked server (we're not going to see mounts flying around IF, ZG, or TB for a long time), but it's still awesome. I can't wait to get my soon-to-be-created Blood Elf mage to 40, just so I can get me a non-mechanical birdie. WARK!