So, Wrath of the Lich King is here, and it is awesome. We here at WoW Insider want to make sure you have all the tools you need to oil your guns, string your bows, and feed your pets.
Let's take a moment and review all the basic sources of information you can use to help propel your level 70 Hunter into Northrend, on to level 80, and then on to greatness!
- Scattered Shots offered some basic tips for Hunters getting ready for Northrend, including some suggestions for levelling specs
- There's a few tweaks still needed for the sake of Hunters even at release time, but Scattered Shots shows you how to handle those bugs in the mean time.
- Make sure you understand the new defensive setting for pets
- BRK display Green Arrow's oldest trick in Freezing Arrow and a new Wolf.
Take an in depth look at Beastmastery from Scattered Shots
Don't forget to read BigRedKitty's 3.0.2 Talent tree guide
- What is the best looking pet? David Bowers has you covered with a list of the most beautiful critter-killers available.
- Our Beast Mastery and Exotic Pet special features covered some of the specific families you may want to use: Bats, Chimaera, Core Hounds, Devilsaur, Silithid, Spiders, and Worms.
- BigRedKitty takes it a step further with videos of Hunter animals in action: Gorilla(din), Mammoth (it counts, in BRK's mind), Crocolisk, Bat, and Raptor, the Rhino, the Sporebat, Wind Serpent, and Worm, the Crab, Cat, and Serpent, and everyone's favorite screen-shaker, the Core Hound.
- Yeah, Petopia was updated
- Experimenting with pets is now a little easier, since pets level faster than in Burning Crusade
PROOF OF AWESOME
How about a Hunter pet tanking Gruul?
Tonight's the night. May your arrow (or bullet) fly true!