Happy Monday morning everyone! If you're a fan of World of Warcraft
, chances are you heard about the big old shindig Blizzard threw in Paris
this week. If you didn't a chance to get to Paris this year or catch any of the news over the weekend, you'll want to keep reading. We had a crack team on the convention floor, and more of us watching the live feeds all weekend, all working hard to deliver up to date reports and analysis. What that means for you is that this is the perfect place to catch up on all the WoW
news from Paris. This handy list will direct you to exactly where you want to go to get the information you need.
Liveblogs and other event reporting:
- Opening Ceremony liveblog: If you haven't heard yet, there was a pretty big announcement at this one.
- Developer's Class Panel: There's a little something for every class in here. Find out what's coming for your favorite character!
- Q&A Grab Bag Panel: See what WWI attendees had on their minds, and how the developers answered.
- Dungeons and raids panel: See what's next in the Caverns of Time, Ulduar, and more. Don't forget to check out parts two, three, and four for the whole scoop.
- PvP panel: Find out about Lake Winterspring, siege engines, Arenas, Battlegrounds, and pretty much everything except class balance. Includes pictures! Be sure to check parts two, three, and four as well.
- Arena Tournament, day 1: Amanda Dean breaks down the results.
- Notes from the costume contest: See how creative your fellow fans are -- includes pictures!
- The goodie bag: Even in real life, we like our epic loot. Let us show you the swag.
Of course, if the flood of liveblog information makes your head spin, no worries, we have analysis on every angle and every little tidbit discussed during the Invitational. Check them out after the break.
Read more →
Filed under: Analysis / Opinion, Events, WoW Social Conventions, Blizzard, News items, Expansions, Wrath of the Lich King, Worldwide Invitational