As I mentioned above, downtime today is scheduled for 1 a.m. to 11 a.m. PST, so you definitely have time to read up. In addition to the patch 5.4.7 news, there's plenty of patch 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor tidbits as well. Read on for the usual roundup.
Hot news and features
- Check out the latest patch 5.4.2 hotfixes for February 10 and February 12,
- Garrosh will receive some targeted nerfs to his 10-man heroic encounter in patch 5.4.7.
- Mists of Pandaria challenge modes will go away with the Warlords of Draenor pre-patch.
- Proving Grounds, on the other hand, will simply be updated to the new mechanics.
- More Warlords of Draenor ads could be coming to the launcher.
- Raids in Warlords of Draenor will be non-linear whenever possible.
- Casting while moving may be a lot less common in Warlords of Draenor.
- Holinka clarifies the removal of dodge from gear in WoD.
- The latest Artcraft installment introduces artwork for WoD's Garrisons.
- The blues have been tweeting. Check out new screenshots of Talador and Gorgrond, two places in Warlords of Draenor. We also got screenshots of original design documents for the Benediction priest epic, the death knight class, and the Burning Crusade expansion.
- The Scroll of Resurrection is gone.