Not sure what flowcharts have to do with World of Warcraft? Well, in truth, very little... unless they're World of Warcraft flowcharts, of course. I Like Bubbles' Flowchart Friday inspired me to hunt around for more WoW-related flowcharts -- to the conclusion that there aren't anywhere near enough of the helpful things. So I did what I always do in such situations: I asked the WoW.com team to contribute their flowcharts to the effort. I'll leave you, however, to judge the results.
- We'll start off with I Like Bubbles regular flowcharting efforts. Here's how to upgrade your holydin's gear, leveling as a herbalist, and a Venn diagram (which is not technically a flowchart, but close enough) that explains PUGs.
- Then there's the classic simplified cat DPS flowchart.
- A dizzying mutilate rogue flowchart.
- Basil offers an explanation of how to make money on the auction house using inscription.
- Joe explains the rules of VoA drops with another Venn diagram.
- Brian explains hunter vs. rogue mechanics.
- Michael explains how to raid, how to figure out night elves, and when you should RP in support tickets.
Filed under: The Daily Quest