That's right: If you die during the WoW Ironman Challenge, you re-roll. Period.
Here's a look at the grim core rules of the challenge:
- No items equipped other than white or gray items.
- No heirlooms.
- No talent points -- no specialization. You may train class abilities.
- No professions, primary or secondary, other than First Aid.
- No food or water above vendor-quality white items.
- No groups -- no BGs, no instances, no raids, no quest groups. No guilds.
- No enchants, scrolls, potions, elixirs, or glyphs.
- No outside financial or equipment assistance (including gold or bags from other characters).
- The Big One: If you die, ever, you delete that character and start over at level 1.
We'll have a full interview with the triumphant Lyssan next week, after she takes a well-earned holiday rest! (And if it were me, I think I'd go out and die a few times, just for sheer relief ...)
Filed under: News items