I think I absorbed this from the race intro voice-over or something, but just like Shaman, the word for more than one draenei is "draenei" (Neth):
- It should be the same whether singular or plural.
- The below migrations will be activated today (Friday). They're scheduled to close on Monday January 29th, at 12:00 (noon) CET. However, again, please note that this may change at any time.
- Grim Batol to Jaedenar / Boulderfist / Vek'nilash (same as was running during the week)
- Shadowsong to Bronze Dragonflight / Anachronos
- Dragonblight to Bronze Dragonflight / Anachronos
- Quel'Thalas to Bronze Dragonflight / Anachronos
- Nordrassil to Bronze Dragonflight / Anachronos
- Hello again, I am happy to inform you that a hot fix has been deployed for this :)
Critical strike bonus for rogue talent Remorseless Attacks is now correctly applied to Hemorrhage.