Blizzard has released another round of hotfixes for patch 6.0.2. These fixes corrected a few of the more fun bugs, like procs on Shadowmourne and amazingly powerful old enchants. Highlights of this round include:
- Shadowmourne's Chaos Bane effect was granting too much Strength. The amount of Strength granted has been reduced to a more appropriate amount.
- Reduced the Bonus Armor on a number of items that had too much Armor.
- Resolved an issue where item enchants from expansions prior to Mists of Pandaria were scaling incorrectly and wound up being stronger than intended.
- Blackfuse Shredders now have 40% less health.
- Desecrated Weapon and Empowered Desecrated Weapon now deal less damage on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
The full list of hotfixes after the break.
Filed under: News items