The hotfixes are in for patch 6.0.2's first night on the live servers. It didn't take long for Blizzard to respond to several issues -- this is a good sign for things to come. Major points this evening include:
- All quest boss NPCs in the Blasted Lands now have scaling health pools based on the number of players engaging them.
- Resolved an issue where the toy collection count was incorrectly increasing each time the character logs in.
- The title, "of the Iron Vanguard" received from completing The Iron Invasion achievement is now account-wide.
- Reduced the health and damage of high level creatures and NPCs in Pandaria to more closely match their relative difficulty before the stat squish.
- Auction house NPCs in Siege of Orgrimmar's should no longer be level 100.
- Garrosh Hellscream's Iron Star explosion damage has been reduced to a more reasonable level in a post stat squish environment.
- Mage: Supernova now deals 30% less damage against player targets.
The full hotfixes after the break.
Filed under: Warlords of Draenor