It's official now: Patch 2.4.3 is indeed going live. You can download it now by logging into the game, and when the servers go up again, you can go buy mounts for all your level 30 alts. Here's some of the other highlights of the patch:
- Epic gems can be purchased for Arena points -- and yes, the Arena versions are not unique-equipped!
- You can now undertake a quest to beat up an old man and steal his hat.
- Haris Pilton is showing off her new line of 22-slot designer handbags, now for sale in Shattrath's Lower City.
- A new holiday boss and holiday boss loot appeared on the test server and will hopefully appear in time on live. Coren Direbrew is now a 5-man boss for the Brewfest, and new Headless Horseman loot should appear this Hallow's End.
- There was a bit of a nerf for the Rogue talent Cheat Death
- WWI attendees can now use their pet code to grab their own pet archangel!
- The new in-game loot from the Hunt for Illidan TCG expansion is now live.
- There were many profession changes as well, including new tailoring patterns.
You can also check out the full official patch notes (via MMO-Champion) after the break.