We here at WoW Insider are on a Daily Quest to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining WoW-related links from around the blogosphere.
- Etaiu at the new Leatherbelly Feral Bear Tank blog has posted the video above which shows a technique that will be available to Druids in 3.1. Essentially you can use a series of macros to start in cat form, then use Cat Feral Charge to leap towards your opponent, shift to Bear form midleap and drop a 360 degree Swipe immediately upon landing. Not only do you avoid having to spend 5 Rage you don't have on Bear Feral Charge, but you'll have enough rage to open up with a Swipe from shifting midleap.
- Delos at Laser Chicken has posted a round up of his Wrath Moonkin gear lists based on how you want to get it: auction house, rep, quest or crafted.
- The Hunting Lodge wants to explain to you, yes you who ask this question 3 times a day on the official forums, why Hunters can't have a shot rotation macro.
- Warcraft Econ has a guest post on how to make 3k-4kg profit in 48 hours selling Glyphs.
- The Slice and Dice blog has posted a look into the PvP talents of all three Rogue trees.