Don't forget to keep checking back, as this page will be updated as information becomes available:
Dungeons and raids
- An analysis on Arthas as a ten-manned event, including its impact on the 25-man raiding structure, as well an exploration of its consistency with the lore.
- Did you know that all expansion raids will have a 10-man setting, as well as a 25-man?
- Read through some of our initial impressions on the 10-man raiding set-up.
- We also wrote up a concise overview of the ins and outs of dungeons post-expansion, including a new token system, similar to [Badge of Justice].
- The Nexus has been announced on the official site as one of the new dungeons.
- The WoW Insider Show discusses 10-manning Arthas.
- Alex has written an excellent overview of the Grizzly Hills, a soon-to-be zone for low to mid-seventies. With old factions reappearing, along with other surprises, it's definitely something to look forward to!
- If news of the Dragonblight has intrigued you, you'll be pleased to know that more information has been made available.
- While we're brushing up on our lore and learning about new areas and factions, Alex thought it fitting to illuminate the lore behind Azjol-Nerub, as the Nerubians will have their own role in the expansion.
- Alex asks us about lore figures we'd like to see in the expansion.
Gallery: What we know about Death Knights