Three Diablo III developers stopped onto Reddit tonight for an AMAA -- "Ask Me Almost Anything" -- where they answered questions from all over the internet. Most of the questions were gameplay-related, given that these guys are developers and not dudes involved in the creative aspects of the game (story, etc). There are a lot of great answers in here: fixes coming for common complaints, overall design goals for the future, and more. Check out the full transcript after the break, but here are a few interesting points:
- Non-trash white items like potions and pages will have different item colors in a later patch, and an option to filter out trash white items completely is also being considered.
- An "auto-skip cutscenes" option is being considered.
- Bosses will drop rares the first time you kill them on any difficulty, not just normal, in a future patch.
- Legendary items are getting a big buff to be more attractive and unique.
- Auctions can be canceled in patch 1.0.3.