Although patch 3.1 is still a few months from going live, it is already shaping up to be a positive force on the professions front. So far, we've been made aware of the following changes:
- Two new Engineering enchants (attn: tanks and spell power users).
- An engineered bind on equip blue trinket.
- A +hit elixir for the level 19 twink community.
- A deliciously ridiculous number of new glyphs, along with glyph changes.
- New Blacksmithing bind on equip epics covering spell plate, dps plate and tanking plate, as well as a spell dagger.
- New juicy, expensive enchants.
- Finally, a productive use for Black Diamonds.
- A new Jewelcrafting trinket.
- Lots of new Leatherworking goodies.
- Several Tailoring items, including a 32-slot herbing bag.
- Many current recipes, including Old World and Outland ones, are being rebalanced and updated.
Filed under: Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Cooking, Engineering, Leatherworking, Tailoring, Enchanting, Patches, Analysis / Opinion, Features, Insider Trader (Professions), Wrath of the Lich King, Inscription