Some major features of the patch are below, with the whole blog after the cut.
- Magic find and gold find will no longer be averaged in multiplayer games.
- Monster health will now be a flat increase of 75% health (per player), regardless of the game's difficulty level.
- No more Out Of Time enrage timers on elites or healing to full after you die a few times.
- Normal monster HP is increasing by a slight amount, but the chance of finding rare items on normal monsters is being increased by a factor of four.
- To close the gap between normals and elites, elite HP will be reduced slightly.
- Weapons of ilvl 61 and 62 can now roll weapon damage that extends to numbers currently reserved for ilvl 63+.
- Use of two-handed weapons will be encouraged by new sets of affixes.
- Repair costs of high-end items will be reduced by about 25%.
- Problem affixes like Fire Chains and Shielding are being adjusted, and Invulnerable Minions is gone, baby, gone.
- A tentative release date of the fourth week in August.
Filed under: Diablo 3