Happy Tuesday Morning, everyone. While patch 5.4 continues apace, there's been plenty of news of upcoming features, out-of-game stuff, and more. We've also got the first columns of some of our new class columnists, so if you've been missing mage, rogue, or hunter articles, you'll want to check those. If you're aren't big on those classes, check out some of our new patch 5.4 guides or get the latest news on which raid wings are unlocking.
Downtime today is scheduled from 2:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Pacific time, so you should have some time to catch up. Read on for the latest.
Hot news and features
- The asian first Garrosh Hellscream heroic kill went to Tianqi.
- Check out the latest patch 5.4 hotfixes for September 24.
- In patch 5.4, you can queue for multiple wings of Raid Finder at once.
- Were you aware of it? Wing two of Siege of Orgrimmar is available in the Raid Finder.
- Connected Realms are here. The first set connected on September 25.
- The new engineering pets can be caged and traded thanks to a recent hotfix.
- Help pick out one of the finalists for the 2013 BlizzCon Talent Contest.
- WoW: The Ultimate Visual Guide is now available.
- The latest possible Blizzard trademark is Heroes of the Storm. Anne speculates on what it could mean for Warcraft lore.