Or, how to celebrate the birth of a nation via an ugly series of Horde losses in Arathi Basin:
1. Every single Alliance character in the game has a Black War Tiger
2. Every single Horde character in the game has a Black War Raptor
(yes, myself included).
3. I could be wrong, but I don't think "Lich King" is pronounced "Lick King," as I keep hearing it pronounced on my server.
4. However, it might
be because the word looks somewhat Germanic, and I will be unable to keep a straight face for the duration of the next expansion.
5. To the point of losing it completely if I hear "World of Warcraft: WRAAAAAAATH OF THE LICK KING" intoned by the Deep-Voiced Serious Trailer Guy.
6. How male human characters run. There's a lot of great animation in the game. This is not one of them.
7. Practically every main-tank of every Hordeside raiding guild is a male Tauren
8. An egotistical
male Tauren. Look, Spanky, just because Bulwark of Azzinoth
is bigger on you than anybody else does not mean that the same is true of appendages elsewhere.
Read more →
Filed under: Horde, Alliance, Druid, Analysis / Opinion, Odds and ends, Instances, Humor, Raiding, Bosses, Battlegrounds