- In the Scout Report, #37, a new activist wanders onto the scene.
- From the Noob Comic comes Area Effect. Sometimes, a mage just can't help himself.
- Messy Cow has some adventures in Skinning, although she should have been healing. The best part? The "rouge" who was stealing corpses!
- Teh Gladiators battle their stealthed opponents, and the Murlocs heat up the scene. This week, the commentary beneath the comic is decidedly worth the read.
- Sockpuppet holds the "Azertoh Battle of the Bands." Yes, I said "Azertoh."
- Want to see a raid with the characters from Real Life?
- NoObz #9 brings you to a special mob-held meeting of sorts, where you get to meet the gray kangaroo (wolf).
- The old computer has finally broken him. A friend of Monkey Punchers is finally Losing It.
- In LFG this week, my favorite character breaks into a song and dance!
- Shakes and Fidget have made their Preparations, and with proper hilarity ensuing.
- This week on Dark Legacy Comics, the NPCs launch plans to take over the world, through Operation: Horace.
- From Action Trip comes Impressive Knowledge. Seriously, kids these days really know their stuff! Sure, they might lose a finger or a hand, but then they'll know which faction they're dealing with, right?
Posts with tag messy-cow
This week we have an NPC coup, a battle of the bands, two strikes, and of course, the much beloved mischief.
Whether your "holy grail" takes the form of your freedom, an end to loneliness, treasure, glorious achievement, or that coveted raid spot, you're sure to find entertainment this morning.
- Team Speak + Air Traffic Control = Bad from Action Trip. This one is pretty self-explanatory!
- Saved? from the Adventures of Blanc.
- You no take candle! from Dark Legacy Comics. Anything with that title you know just has to be awesome.
- A Deadly Plan from Shakes and Fidget.
- LFG #136. I have to say that I try each week to bring you a selection from LFG that can stand alone, so that even those who do not follow it dutifully can be entertained, or even motivated to check it out. As such, I'm proud of this entry; it's funny, and very noob-friendly.
- Ding! supports completionist ways. Sort of.
- Let's get introduced to Teh Gladiators. If you failed to read the intro, well then you fail. Carrying on for the rest of you, here's the first and second comic. Don't forget to read the commentary beneath! It's worth the extra three seconds of effort (seriously).
- From The Adventures of Messy Cow comes "Raid Life." Part one. Then, part two. Who recognizes this guy anyway?
- Intense Matchup from Action Trip. I just couldn't resist!
This morning, we have quite a few comics for you to peruse before you head out and start your day, including the February winner of Blizzard's Honorable Comic Contest. From poking a bit of fun at the election process to rooting out those terrorists, we've got you covered.
- A New Kind of Welfare from Action Trip.
- Infiltrating WoW from AppleGeeks. Thanks for the tip Nate! If you're sufficiently confused, you might want to be debriefed by Amanda Dean's article about the connection between WoW, the government, and terrorism.
- Fugitive by Dark Legacy Comics.
- First Flight from Shakes and Fidget.
- Tens of Dollars! by GU Comics.
- LFG #126.
- Be Right Back! over at Monkey Punchers.
- The Politics of WoW from The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf. Thanks to Revsix for the notification!
- The latest from Sock Puppet Asylum.
- More Dad adventures from Ding!
- /gquit from The Adventures of Messy Cow.
- Snoll's submission to the Honorable Comic Contest won for February!