This week's Insider Trader will be devoted to addressing some of the reader mail that I've been receiving recently. Surprisingly, many of the questions and requests have come from Tailors who are confused about some of the changes made in Wrath.
Here are some of the questions that have been shot my way:
- Why can't Tailors make bags bigger than 20 slots? We were making those in BC!
- Why can't Tailors make Tailor-only bags?
- Where do I go to make the specialty cloths?
- Northern Cloth Scavenging gets us scraps right? Why can't we turn those into cloth the way Leatherworkers can turn their scraps into leather?
- I'm not satisfied with what I can make as a top level Tailor. Should I keep it?