This laundry list of issues comes after yesterday's first round of in-game hot fixes. Based on previous patches, I wouldn't be surprised to see another round of hot fixes released tonight.
Some of the more major bugs in patch 3.2 that are on Dresorull's list include:
- People are getting stuck in the portals to the Argent Coliseum raids.
- The Flying Carpet requires 410 tailoring to craft when only 375 is attainable at level 60.
- A number of items are displaying different textures in 3.2.0 from how they looked in 3.1.3.
- Master's Inscription of the Crag has not had its MP5 value increased.
- Some Stormjewels are still unique-equip.
The full list of known issues after the break.