Posts with tag patch-5.4.7
- Players frustrated with the five instances per hour limit on World of Warcraft accounts should be pleased to note that that number has now been increased to 10.
- Shaman, an issue that caused the visual effect for Healing Rain to persist indefinitely has been fixed.
- All world bosses in Mists of Pandaria are no longer tap-to-faction -- players from both factions can engage the boss at the same time and receive loot.
- A number of questing and phasing issues for boosted characters have been resolved.
- An issue that caused camps for both the Kirin Tor Offensive, the Sunreaver Onslaught and other areas on the Isle of Thunder to revert to an earlier progression stage has been resolved.
- An issue preventing monks from using Roll, Chi Torpedo, or Flying Serpent Kick while carrying the flag in Battlegrounds has now been resolved.
- Players fighting Hexos in the Brawler's Guild should no longer be killed by the maze after successfully defeating Hexos.
- Guards at both Huojin and Tushui Landing on the Timeless Isle are now significantly more deadly.
- Worgen players, Darkflight's speed increase no longer stacks with Burning Rush or Burst of Speed.
If the hatchling weren't adorable enough on its own, try summoning your Dread Raven while the hatchling is out and you'll see just how much the little guy adores its horrific armored death machine of a momma. And there's an Easter Egg for those with the Raven Lord mount -- summoning the Raven Lord will also warrant a happy reaction from the little guy. But just because he's adorable doesn't mean the hatchling doesn't pack a punch in Pet Battles -- check out Warcraft Pets for more information on the hatchling and its attacks, and take a look at the gallery below for more screenshots of both pet and mount in action.
Update: Heads up for pet collectors -- the Dread Hatchling can be caged and sold on the Auction House, or traded to other players.
- Battle pets and mounts that disappeared since the patch launch should be restored when you log in.
- The Key to the Palace of Lei Shen should now be properly dropping from rare spawns and golden treasure chests on the Isle of Thunder.
- An issue that allowed Death Knights to attack NPCs of their own faction if they did not complete Where Kings Walk or Warchief's Blessing has been resolved.
This was fine, and Tiny was able to work around it, changing the channels through which oQueue operates. Then a change was introduced to remove notes from battle.net invitations -- an attempt to remove a way for spammers to advertise their gold and other services. However, this completely broke oQueue's capacity to let people join groups.
Fortunately, Tiny tells me, a hotfix is in the works to repair this latest issue. The hotfix also makes another API change which Tiny will release a new version to work around. This hotfix was scheduled for this week, so hopefully our favorite in-game group-finder will be up and running again soon. Keep an eye on oQueue's host site for the latest updates.
Update: The hotfix is now live and
In short, although it might be tempting to fill out a ticket for those beloved missing pets or mounts, doing so really isn't going to get you anywhere -- the support staff can't directly assist with that particular issue. If you've noticed missing mounts or pets from your collections, sit tight for now. Blizzard is actively working on the issue, and we should see it fixed soon.
Unfortunately, while you can easily view pets that you haven't collected in game, there's no way to check for mounts -- however, Wowhead is showing that the Reins of the Dread Raven have also been added to the game files with 5.4.7 as well. Obviously both pet and mount are not obtainable at the present time, but the fact that both were added in along with everything else in patch 5.4.7 suggests that perhaps pre-orders for Warlords are on the way soon.
We're aware of an issue that caused RAF & SoR mounts/pets to disappear. Should be resolved next realm restart: http://t.co/NsPu9wkJW5- BlizzardCS (@BlizzardCS) February 18, 2014
So it seems the mounts will be returning to players as soon as the developers can work out this bug. We've also heard reports that players who logged out while flying on RAF mounts are falling to their deaths.
This appears to apply to the Rocket, the Nightwing and the Zhevra as well as any other rewards received from refer-a-friend. WoW Insider has all their Spectral mounts from the Scroll of Resurrection intact, so the bug with that is clearly not affecting everyone.
Filed under: Mists of Pandaria
The key points are summed up in our patch 5.4.7 roundup post, and Timeless Isle weapons are being upgraded, but other than that it's really mostly PvP related news with a new season arriving and the changes to Alterac Valley and Dampening. The Krasarang rares have also had a nerf, now dropping honor just once per day. What's more, the PvP vendor guards have had a buff to their health and damage dealt.
There are also several class changes, which are laid out in full after the break in the Official Patch Notes.