According to my sources, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. is the biggest drinking night of the year. I don't know if that's true, but if it is, that means the roads are more dangerous. So, in the interest of your safety, we are having an It came from the Blog
Pilgrim Party that night.
Ok, that's not the real reason. We are actually having the party at that time so that we will all still have time to get the Pilgrim
title on our It came from the Blog characters before the event ends on Saturday -- if we so choose. Here are the particulars:
- When: 11pm EST (8pm PST, 9pm Server time) Wednesday, November 25th
- Where: Meet at the Ruins of Lordaeron (Undercity) on Zangarmarsh (U.S.)
- Who: Any Horde character of any level. No mounts required.
- How: Ask Robinator, Robinella, Robiness or any It came from the Blog Lurker or above for an invite to the guild.
- What: We will be gaining some Pilgrim's Bounty Achievements: Food Fight!, Sharing is Caring and Pilgrim's Paunch.
There will probably be some cooking Achievements after the event as well. We will not, under any circumstances, be doing The Turkinator
Achievement as that would be counterproductive with a large party. Speaking of inators
, I have recently transferred my mage to Zangarmarsh and named her Robinator. She will provide portals for all to make the bouncing from city to city much easier.
If you have any of the normal questions, like why Horde (coin toss), see the It came from the Blog FAQ
. Please join us!
We may even be giving out some loot codes. Possibly. Perhaps. ... I hope.
Filed under: Events, Fan stuff, It Came from the Blog