- World of Warcraft EPEEN: New from Blizzard, the Equipment Potency EquivalencE Number system!
- WoW Armory Tuskarr Invasion: Folks checking out the armory may have noticed their characters transformed to tuskarr, their achievements reported as 'cheesed,' and a whole lot of gear ninjaed and summarily vendored
- Battle.net Matchmaking Service: Battle.net decides to play eHarmony and place lonely gamers with suitable partners
- Battle.net Neural Interface: New from the Blizzard Store, the Neural Interface promises a lifelike gaming experience
- Blizzard Mobile Games: Up for 2010 from Blizzard Mobile Games are Blackthorne 2: Thorne Harder, and Queen's Quest!
- Diablo Gamer Blanket and Body Pillow: Wave goodbye to the cold as best as you can while swaddled in this Diablo 'gamer blanket!'
- Diablo Deckard Cain GPS System: Now you can listen to Deckard drone while you drive!
- El's Extreme Anglin': El reports on the latest Cataclysm feature: Aquariums!
- MMO-Champion/Paragon/Premonition: MMO-Champion breaks the news that Paragon will be moving to US servers come Cataclysm and merging with the US Guild Premonition. Sponsored by AXE!
- Nihilum: Nihilum breaks some rules and brings us screens and video from the Cataclysm alpha
- Wowhead: Wowhead, er, TACOhead brings news of a new in-game item, the Hellfire Kickin' Taco Supreme!
- Tankspot: Tankspot announces their change to Farmspot
- Warcraft Pets: Breanni fills us in on some new non-combat pet... er... features coming out in Cataclysm
- World of Raids: World of Raids reports on the new Observation Deck and Spectate features coming in Cataclysm
- The Guild: The Guild proudly announces its new foray into the world of animation!
- Curse.com: Curse.com fills us in on Cataclysm -- exclusively available for the IPad
- WoW.com: And of course, there's us. Our day was filled with takeover after takeover, from Twilight to Muscle March to Saturn Six -- we've decided to return to WoW news. For now...
Love them or hate them, at least they're done for the year, right? Now we can all breathe a sigh of relief and start believing what we see again. Did you laugh? Did you see a clever prank we missed? Or did you hide indoors all day and fervently wait for it to all be over? Let us know -- and check out the gallery below for screenshots from the various sites listed above!
Gallery: April Fools Roundup