Please do note that these aren't in-depth strategies that elucidate every nuance of the fights. They're quick'n'dirty rundowns that will arm you with just enough knowledge to get your head around the key mechanics and hopefully make it through the fight alive. And they'll let you seem all clever in raid chat at the start. I'm aiming, simply, to tell you how to make it through. No clever business, nothing fancy.
- Spread out around the boss
- Carpet your area with sha puddles
- Run from Swirl
- Tanks shouldn't stack, and should swap on Corrosive blast. Don't stand on tanks.
- In phase 2, which starts at 0% health, damage dark blobs and heal pale ones. Stand nearby when they explode for buffs.
- He dies when his corruption bar reaches 0. You'll pull him down to 0% health several times.
Filed under: Raiding