More realms are undergoing 24-hour maintenance
starting just after midnight tonight PDT, and therefore it is time for another server maintenance party. You voted for a PvP theme, so we will be defending the Eastern Plaguelands
. I will also be streaming the event on our Justin.tv channel
so that those who cannot participate can still watch. Here are the details:
- When: Tuesday, Aug 17, 10:30 p.m. EDT (7:30 p.m. PDT, 8:30 p.m. realm time) to meet and greet. 11 p.m. EDT for the actual event and stream.
- Where: Meet at Light's Hope Chapel on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H)
- How: Ask Robinella or any <It came from the Blog> guild member for an invite to the guild. Ranks of Blog Lurker or above can invite.
- What: We will be attempting to complete Bolstering Our Defenses, following a plan to be discussed in guild chat at the time of the event (in case Alliance spies are reading this).
- Who: Any level Horde character is invited to participate, but you will have more fun at level 58 or higher.
While any level who makes the trek to join us is welcome, I highly recommend making a death knight to participate if you don't have a high-level character already on Zangarmarsh. This is a PvP event, so there will be some Alliance resistance -- and that will be part of the fun. But even if we have awesomely diligent healers, they will not be able to save low-levels from being one-shot. The event starts late enough in the evening tomorrow so that most people will have enough time to make a DK.
More tips and rules are after the break.
Read more →
Filed under: Events, PvP, It Came from the Blog