Please note that there will be another version of this coming out later today. We'll bring you both versions, as well as the differences.
Some of the highlights of the Hunter Q&A:
- Ammo removal is still on the table. More details brought to light as to why it can't be implemented just yet.
- "Dead Zone" in its current form is not going away completely.
- Auto-Shoot should not work while moving, moving is a penalty.
- Possibly an announcement at BlizzCon concerning Hunter's reliance on mana. A new system, removing the need for mana? Pay attention at BlizzCon!
- Hunters are too cooldown limited.
- Blizzard is not happy with the current solutions to keeping pets alive. Avoidance mechanics "just don't work well."
- Available number of pet action bar slots will be expanded.
- No plans to expand the use of Tranquilizing Shot. Magmadar is scared! Oh noes!
Filed under: Hunter