Downtime today is limited to a series of rolling restarts at 5 a.m. PST, but seriously, take some to read up on the Warlords of Draenor news, if nothing else. It's good stuff. We also have our usual roundup of other great news and features. Before I tell you to read on, though, let me say just one more thing, dear readers. You were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I.
Warlords of Draenor news and features
- Check out our Warlords of Draenor guide for all the news you need in one place.
- The new orc female model has been revealed, and the dwarf female model can be seen in 3d on the official Warlords of Draenor site.
- Warlords of Draenor PvP will feature a spectator mode and the return of skirmishes.
- You will need a silver medal from the Proving Grounds if you want to randomly queue for heroic dungeons in Warlords. In addition, they've hinted that Proving Grounds may be able to scale up instead of down in the future.
- The Dread Hatchling is now appearing in the pet journal as of patch 5.4.7.
- A recent press event has resulted in a glut of new Warlords info. Check out video of the character boost process and Alliance Shadowmoon Valley questing.