Downtime today is limited to rolling restarts at 7 a.m. PDT, but trust me, a lot of stuff went down this week and you'll want to read about it all. Our usual roundup awaits you below.
Hot news and features
- Check out the official announcement cinematic for the new Hearthstone online CCG.
- Read the first set of PTR patch notes for patch 5.3.
- Dawn got a chance to play Hearthstone at PAX East, and has some impressions. She also got a chance to sit down with the developers and ask some burning questions about the game.
- We have roundup of all we know so far about Hearthstone.
- Item upgrades will return for PvE gear in patch 5.3, but not for PvP gear.
- Patch 5.3 will have some major PvP gear changes, but don't panic.
- Patch 5.3 features new battle pets and a new pet battle hit rating system.
- A possible third talent spec option has been datamined in the latest PTR files.
- Want some patch 5.3 lore spoilers? Check out the latest datamined sound files.
- Check out the latest patch 5.2 hotfixes for March 19 and March 21.
- Oondasta's health pool has been nerfed by 50%.
- Raiding the Forgotten Depths in the Raid Finder? We have a 5-second guide to the bosses therein.