- Dark Legacy Comics: Kabobs.
- That'd Be Sweet.
- GU Comics: You Have a Choice.
- NoObz: Supply and Demand.
- Teh Gladiators.
- The Scout Report #73 and #74.
- Noobs: Tauren Paladin.
- Beyond the Tree: The Price Steak.
- Experience Points: Vincent reflects on a great BlizzCon 2009. Vincent has a zombie (no wait that's Ozzy!). Steve plays with the iPhone.
- NPC: I'd Rather Be Hiking.
- NPC: Imprisonable Offense.
- NPC: Sunset.
- World of Warcraft, eh?: Nice One, Elune.
- World of Warcraft, eh?: The Bold and the Beautiful.
Posts with tag scout-report
It's the last weekend in August, and the summer is slipping away. To soothe you, here's your regularly scheduled dose of WoW-related comic goodness. Well, except for the chicken. That's just a wee bit traumatizing.
Once again, I have a new comic to list! Keep the tips coming.
Somewhere in the list today is the secret identity of last week's "mystery" picture!
Somewhere in the list today is the secret identity of last week's "mystery" picture!
- Check out Noobs, a new comic, and one that is not to be confused with NoObz, which isn't WoW-related this week.
- Scout Report: We finally find out why Scout's sister is hanging around! This of course leads to a rather strange conversation, about kittens (of a sort).
- Cru the Dwarf: Bless This Thy Holy Boot. Well, they've reached the Scarlet Monastery. The message at the bottom says it all!
- Dark Legacy Comics: Gretta's Plan.
- Experience Points: Vincent is planning his trip to BlizzCon with his new pal, Steve.
- Experience Points: Vincent hangs out with Steve on patch day. I am kind of afraid of his sandwich.
- LFG: Meet the Mistress of Magma.
- NPC: Overcome.
- NPC: A break seems to be in the couple's future, but Smelly Demographics shows the flaw in the first activity suggested. So, they decide to take a different sort of trip, because they've had Too Much WoW.
- Check out the latest from Teh Gladiators.
- Kuo: This guest comic is awesomely cute, and in translation. For regular comics, evidently, Sylvanas just wasn't as cool before she died.
- Beyond the Tree: No purse, no pursuit.
- WoW-eh: The Mis-Adventures of....
It is once again, Sunday morning. While you Americans are probably still munching on turkey and pawing through the fruits of your Black Friday labors, I put up my Christmas tree and toasted myself a bagel. It isn't quite the same, of course, but it also gave me time to compose this week's list of hilarity and adventure.
- From World of Warcraft, Eh? comes Cold is Only a State of Mind.
- I'm Rich! from Dark Legacy Comics.
- Sam Taylor on leveling.
- This next entry is not a comic, but an English translation of a German comedic hit, and there are some images. 10 reasons to hate World of Warcraft (Lich King Edition).
- The 2008 Flintlocke Thanksgiving Special.
- Shakes and Fidget go on a Holiday.
- GU Comics hosted a guest comic by Zukan, Well Me Not. The same illustrator also did The Modern Orc.
- From GU Comics comes Silly Arthas.
- Three Panel Soul released a WoW-related comic. Thanks Scelerat for the tip!
- The plot thickens with the latest LFG.
- Noobcow and the No Flying Zone from Manic Graffiti.
- Epic from NoObz.
- Check out the latest from The Scout Report.
- And Then There Was One from Teh Gladiators.
- Monkey Punchers presents Math According to Blizzard.
Today, you're in for a real treat because the list is extra long. This is partially due to some recent reader submissions, so leave a comment or send us a tip if you find a WoW-related webcomic.
- Foreman Horace from Dark Legacy Comics. Promotions are not always as fortunate as they seem.
- Reader Tarian submitted one of his own comics about Death Knights.
- End Guy Blues. I think someone on CTRL+ALT+DEL is having a bad week. /kisses!
- Sleeping with the expansion is the topic of this week's Experience Points.
- On Flintlocke vs. the Horde, you see a Horde-Alliance encounter. The Running Orc.
- A rather disappointing comic (in my opinion) from Shakes and Fidget, Epilog.
- Why so glum? GU Comics always asks the best questions.
- Fox Trot by Bill Amend was WoW-themed on November 16th. Thanks J. for the tip!
- Check out the latest from LFG.
- From Manic Graffiti comes The Disappearing Dwarf and Other Stories.
- NoObz talks about a First. It's clearly WoW-inspired.
- Ding! has two new additions I thought I'd mention. Check out why Death Knights might make you sad, and learn what Kissybear thinks of achievements.
- On The Scout Report, the ogres are still posing quite a problem.
- Teh Gladiators: And Then There Was One.
- Cadychan submitted his own site, and this week's comic was a guest comic drawn by Temris R. called Napoleon Bloodelf.
The expansion is drawing near, but for now, all I have to offer you folks is a brand spanking new list of comics. Well, except the first entry, it is not new. New to the list maybe but not "new" new. You see my point. Now get reading!
- Experience Points by Scott Johnson is a new comic for this list. Check out their most recent WoW-related entry.
- Dark Legacy Comics: Haircut. I hope Blizz adds in new hairstyles soon. Most of my characters switched just for the achievement, and then switched back!
- Flintlocke vs. The Horde: A Cunning Plan.
- Shakes and Fidget: Surprise. There are at least two surprises in this comic.
- A Little of Both from GU Comics.
- The latest from LFG.
- Where the Heck is the AH?! from Teh Gladiators.
- The latest from Scout Report. You might want to click back a few, as it seems the Ogres have been a little overly ambitious.
From the training of a rat to a meeting of the altaholics, to a little bit of man lovin', this week's comics progress storylines, provide gaming commentary, and bring out the laughs.
- This week, The Scout Report teaches us a bit more about Ogre culture.
- On Teh Gladiators, Trevor tries to train his hunter pet, the valiant rat.
- Monkey Punchers goes all-out for the Man Love this week!
- This week's LFG was definitely hilarious. I won't even comment, so as not to spoil it.
- Shakes and Fidget are out for Rock 'n' Roll this week.
- Dark Legacy's NPCs are getting Stinking Rich.
- Okay so WoW isn't as customizable as the generic MMO featured in this week's NoObz, but I think we can all relate. Besides, Wrath is bringing us new hair!
- Ding! talks about altoholics.
- Quite probably my personal favorite this week, The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf, Episode 14: Orphan Saga, Part 1.
This week we have an NPC coup, a battle of the bands, two strikes, and of course, the much beloved mischief.
- In the Scout Report, #37, a new activist wanders onto the scene.
- From the Noob Comic comes Area Effect. Sometimes, a mage just can't help himself.
- Messy Cow has some adventures in Skinning, although she should have been healing. The best part? The "rouge" who was stealing corpses!
- Teh Gladiators battle their stealthed opponents, and the Murlocs heat up the scene. This week, the commentary beneath the comic is decidedly worth the read.
- Sockpuppet holds the "Azertoh Battle of the Bands." Yes, I said "Azertoh."
- Want to see a raid with the characters from Real Life?
- NoObz #9 brings you to a special mob-held meeting of sorts, where you get to meet the gray kangaroo (wolf).
- The old computer has finally broken him. A friend of Monkey Punchers is finally Losing It.
- In LFG this week, my favorite character breaks into a song and dance!
- Shakes and Fidget have made their Preparations, and with proper hilarity ensuing.
- This week on Dark Legacy Comics, the NPCs launch plans to take over the world, through Operation: Horace.
- From Action Trip comes Impressive Knowledge. Seriously, kids these days really know their stuff! Sure, they might lose a finger or a hand, but then they'll know which faction they're dealing with, right?
This week we have a nice long list of comics for you to sink your teeth or tusks into. As always, don't forget to leave your tips to other WoW-themed comics so that they can be featured here! We're also saying a special goodbye to Manic Graffiti. Great work and we'll miss you! Here's hoping this isn't forever!
- Connedromat from Awkward Zombie kicks off your Sunday morning with a little bit of logic.
- Ana Hala Balablah from Dark Legacy Comics seems intent on being contrary to logic.
- Shakes and Fidget have to decide whether their new acquaintance is Friend or Foe?
- If you liked our recent coverage of Blizzard handling director Uwe Boll, you'll get a laugh out of GU Comics' Especially Not You.
- Manic Graffiti sends us a parting statement, mixed with a little hope, in Good-bye is Not Forever.
- Monkey Punchers explores the Unplayable.
- NoObz #8 suggests that maybe, just maybe, justice will find that little beggar you can't stand.
- Ding! explores some of the effects of WoW on the body and mind.
- Teh Gladiators enter their first arena match with their new, unlikely teammates.
- From The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf comes WoW is Not a Religion.
- The Scout Report is a bit confused over Mr. Snuggles.
This week we have some exciting developments, from the infiltration of a Horde town, to Sunwell progression, to a pet dragon. As always, I welcome suggestions for comics we've missed, so post away in the comments section! We even have a new one this week.
- From Action Trip comes What's the opposite of Undead?
- Horde PuGs a battleground this week in Ding!
- NoObz #7 is highly recommended! Thanks for the tip, Gene.
- Cluck Cluck from Dark Legacy Comics teaches us the joys of cooking.
- Damage Done from Extra Life is funny on too many levels.
- Shakes and Fidget are going on an Infiltration mission!
- Fun with the Bloodrage from LFG.
- Monkey Punchers explores the ups and downs of Minimum System Requirements.
- Teh Gladiators get new teammates.
- Episode 11: The Waiting is the Hardest Part. Disgraph has some adventures when the Shattered Sun badge loot vendor becomes available.
- The Scout Report meets Mister Snuggles.
No idea how I missed this for so long (we reported on it once that I can find, way back in June of last year), but BBB is right -- The Scout Report is a terrific WoW webcomic that could probably use some more attention. From the very beginning, it's got pretty great timing and a healthy dose of cynicism. And it's super funny, which is always good for a webcomic.
Apparently it's been away for a while, but like BBB, we are happy that it's back (and I've got some archives to read through). We'll have to make sure to add it into the Sunday Morning Funnies from now on.