There's lots more things, big and small, to cover, and we have the usual roundup of the week's news below. As of this writing, there's not been any announced downtime for this morning, but whether there is or not, a little break to get caught up can't hurt.
Hot news and features
- Check out the latest patch 5.3 hotfixes for June 4 and June 10.
- Hunters got some pretty massive changes in the latest round of hotfixes.
- Legendary questers rejoice. Lei Shen will now always drop Titan Runestones.
- We may have a new Battle.net desktop client coming our way.
- Some people are reporting higher-than-usual latency and disconnects in patch 5.3.
- The Heroic Scenario reward system now won't lock you out of loot just because you ran a normal scenario first.
- Elite PvP gear rewards may once again require a minimum rating in patch 5.4.
- The 2013 BlizzCon Art and Movie contests are now open for submissions.