End -of-expansion ennui. It's inevitable.
That's our general idea today: experiencing the game in a new way. A way that Blizzard didn't really intend, but a way that still holds a lot of entertainment value. A way that proves that shadow priests are, in fact, as awesome as five other players put together.
That's right, I'm suggesting you try soloing some old school 5-man content. Why would you want to?
- You're bored as hell with all the Northrend stuff you've been running every day for the last one-and-a-half years.
- It's a new challenge that requires you to approach World of Warcraft in an entirely different way than you're used to.
- You probably don't have the all the 5-man BC achievements if you started your character after fall of 2008.
- You can farm a lot of valuable enchanting materials, find some rare trade skills, items and pets, and walk away with a solid chunk of gold, besides.
- Best of all, doing stuff alone means that you can tell the GearScore elitists where to shove it.