Recently you've asked me to group with you. This is cool, and I appreciate being wanted. It gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. The same warm and fuzzy feeling you get after you've killed a million boars and are holding the Sword of a Thousand Truths
. However, if you don't mind, could we go over a few dos and don'ts?
Here's what you should do:
- Do ask nicely if I have time to join your group.
- Do look to see if I'm using the LFG tool. If I'm not, I probably don't want to group.
- Do offer me at least 100 gold to run you through the Stockades. The two gold you're putting forth does not make up for the time it's going to take me to run you through.
- Do talk in English or some other real language. I'll even accept Klingon. Leet speak is not a language.
- Do ask if everyone is ready before MDing the boss to me.
- Do use Omen or KTM.
- Do use something more than auto-attack.
Here's what you should NOT do:
Read more →
Filed under: Analysis / Opinion, Instances, Humor