A comment left by Argent on my article about the maximum amount of stamina got me thinking. How does player health stack and scale against NPC health? I quoted 17,500 unbuffed health as a good target for maxed unbuffed stamina, which equates to about 22,000 health fully raid buffed (possibly more depending on group, consumables, and talent composition).
So, let's take a look at what some mobs are that have around 22,000 to 23,000 health. Remember, this is as much as a fully equipped tier six warrior will probably have in raid.
- Archaedas, Level 40 Elite, Uldaman
- Princess Theradras, Level 51 Elite, Maraudon
- Timmy the Cruel (Timmeh!), Level 58 Elite, Stratholme Live
- Highlord Omokk, Level 59 Elite, Lower Blackrock Spire
- Magister Kalendris, Level 60 Elite, Dire Maul West
- Maleki the Palllid, Level 61 Elite, Stratholme Undead
- Novice Astromancer, Level 70, Tempest Keep the Eye (pulled in packs around Solarian)
- Culuthas, Level 70 Elite Demon, Netherstorm