The new tier sets for patch 5.2 finally have names -- well, most of the sets do. Wowhead managed to dig up the names for all of the tier 15 models, with the exception of the rogue t15 set. While rogue set items are currently using the t14 name, all other t15 sets have been changed over. However, the models for all of the sets are nearly complete, and some sets have some pretty neat animation on the shoulder models.
- Death Knight Battleplate/Plate of the All-Consuming Maw. The shoulders for this piece are two sets of jaws that occasionally open and flick their tongues in the air.
- Druid Armor/Regalia/Battlegear/Vestments of the Haunted Forest. This model features small fireflies that dart around the branches on the shoulders.
- Hunter Battlegear of the Saurok Stalker.
- Mage Regalia of the Chromatic Mage.
- Monk Fire-Charm Armor/Battlegear/Vestments.
- Paladin Battlegear/Plate/Vestments of the Lightning Emperor. This set flickers with blue lightning. Please note that the model for this set doesn't quite appear to be complete.
- Priest Vestments/Regalia of the Exorcist. The hood for this model also appears to include a translucent veil over the eyes. Neat!
- Rogue Battlegear of the Thousandfold Blades. This is a placeholder name for now.
- Shaman Battlegear/Regalia/Vestments of the Spiritbreaker.
- Warlock Regalia of the Thousand Hells.
- Warrior Battleplate/Plate of the Last Mogu.
Gallery: Patch 5.2 PTR: T15 sets
Mists of Pandaria is here! The level cap has been raised to 90, many players have returned to Azeroth, and pet battles are taking the world by storm. Keep an eye out for all of the latest news, and check out our comprehensive guide to Mists of Pandaria for everything you'll ever need to know.
Filed under: News items