Good day folks and welcome to Scattered Shots. The column that takes a good look at what it takes to be a Hunter in the World of Warcraft. I am Eddie "Brigwyn" Carrington from the Hunting Lodge. This week we'll be reviewing the recently released Hunter Q&A.The Hunter Q&A was like the other Class Q&As, a mixed bag of frustration, tease, and interesting concepts. It shouldn't be a surprise that we didn't get the details we wanted. Nor should it be a complete shock to you that some Hunters would feel disconnected between what players want versus what the Developers are concentrating on. Given all that, I still felt that this Q&A was overall pretty decent.
There is so much to review and discuss I've decided to break the Q&A out into 2 parts. Here's a quick highlight of the main things discussed in Part 1:
- Developers feel Survival Hunter spec is currently performing within normal operating parameters.
- Crowd Control still needs work.
- PvP has a big influence on PvE Class Balance
- Ammo remains a consumable because of technical difficulties.
- Ammo is a focus point on Hunter damage progression.
- Blizzard is hoping to cut the cost of Ammo to address the cost burden for Hunters.
- The Hunter "No Fire" zone will remain in effect.
- Development considers enhancing Hunter melee attacks.