Below is our list of new or changing glyphs for warlocks. This is not a list of changing tooltips, just which glyphs you ought to have if you want to automatically have the new glyphs when the patch flips over.
Warlocks have no new glyphs but do have a lot of name switching or morphing from old abilities into the related new ability. A lot of the warlock glyph changes shift into cosmetic minors.
Glyphs that are changing into new majors:
- Chaos Bolt becomes Burning Embers
- Immolate becomes Dark Soul
- Metamorphosis becomes Demon Hunting
- Felhunter becomes Demon Training
- Lash of Pain becomes Everlasting Affliction
- Imp becomes Imp Swarm
- Corruption becomes Siphon Life
- Drain Soul becomes Soul Consumption
- Haunt becomes Soul Shards
- Seduction becomes Carrion Swarm
- Soul Link becomes Crimson Banish
- Voidwalker becomes Falling Meteor
- Incinerate becomes Hand of Gul'dan
- Death Coil becomes Nightmares
- Howl of Terror becomes Subtlety
- Bane of Agony becomes Verdant Spheres
It's open warfare between Alliance and Horde in Mists of Pandaria, World of Warcraft's next expansion. Jump into five new levels with new talents and class mechanics, try the new monk class, and create a pandaren character to ally with either Horde or Alliance. Look for expansion basics in our Mists FAQ, or dig into our spring press event coverage for more details!