Okay, I was all set to write a mildly disappointed post about patch 5.4 and what it hasn't changed for warriors. And then Blizzard went and did this. So here I am, feeling multiple things. I'm not good at feeling multiple things. Here's what's going through my head:
- When I was first told about this, I was in a raid. I frankly did not believe it. It's still somewhat hard to believe, actually.
- Holy snap, I did not expect this ever.
- Haste? I mean, really?
- If these are Ordos drops (as I suspect they might be) then I guess I'm gonna have to go kill Ordos a few times. I mean, I have to get a pair of those, right?
- Seriously, haste and mastery? Hit/mastery would have been the best spread if you wanted them to be useful for both tanking and DPS (which two blue sockets makes me think) and if you wanted dedicated DPS shoulders, then crit/mastery or crit/haste would have been better.
- Man, I really got an item named after me. That is so cool I don't even know.
- Wait, haste and mastery on an item named after me? Is this Blizzard trolling me? Am I being trolled by the biggest MMO in the world?
Now then, we were scheduled to talk about how patch 5.4 is shaping up in terms of warriors and class changes.