Healers play a game of covering the mistakes of others. Tank didn't get to his panic button in time? DPSers not controlling their aggro? Cat jumped on the keyboard? Your friendly neighborhood healer is there to smooth over those hiccups and keep things running smoothly. In today's collection of links, the first one is for everyone and should be committed to memory should you want to live through most encounters. The rest are aimed at specific healing classes to help them up their game. Enjoy -- and don't forget to thank your healer.
- Tree Heals Go Whoosh covers the new AoE healing spells available to healers in a visual guide to things your healer wants you to stand in.
- Tales of a Priest lays out examples of when to use Leap of Faith.
- Falling Leaves and Twigs exports their Power Aura settings for druid resto (and balance) spells.
- Blessing of Kings blesses us with a list of tips for holy paladins in heroics.
- TotemForest explains the math and glyphing of the shaman mana regeneration spell Water Shield
Is there a story out there we ought to link or a blog we should be following? Just leave us a comment, and you may see it here tomorrow! Be sure to check out our WoW Resources Guide for more WoW-related sites.
Filed under: The Daily Quest