- Blizzard's new Hearthstone shoutcast
- First round of BlizzCon tickets sold out
- Your guide to Children's Week
- Icy Veins just got a new stamp of approval
- Transcripts of the Dev Q&A
- Bar Crawl in 2013!
Posts with tag weekly-roundup
- Mists of Pandaria sells 2.7 million copies, pushing World of Warcraft above 10 million active players
- Arena season 12 has begun
- Normal-mode Mogu'Shan Vaults is now active
- Level cooking from one to zen with Sungshin Ironpaw
- How to level the Ways of cooking
- 10 most common names for monks
- Reputation changes planned for an upcoming patch
- Breakfast Topic: Which 85 are you leaving behind?
Welcome back to our weekly recap, featuring the TradeChat's Panser. We look back at the hottest news from the past week and whatever other kickin' rad things may have come our way. This week's topics include:
- Enter to win a panda SpiritHood!
- Fishing tournament disabled until further notice
- Death knight bug plagues Azeroth
- Appear Offline option coming to Battle.net
- A walkthrough of the Fall of Theramore scenario
- Transmog yourself into Jaina Proudmoore
- Breakfast Topic: What's your release day plan?
Filed under: Mists of Pandaria
- Mists of Pandaria faction tabards do not grant reputation
- Does Mists have too many daily quests?
- A pet battle overview
- Pokemon-themed pet battle transmogrification
- Character transfers on a discounted rate this weekend
Filed under: News items
- Battleground blacklisting
- Mists of Pandaria's core abilities tab
- The removal of head enchants
- Flight via flatulence
- What's your favorite Battleground?
Well, certainly you all have read the news -- the Mists of Pandaria beta is open. And you're probably not in it. I mean, after all, if you were, wouldn't you be spending your time this evening playing it instead of reading this nonsense?
But still, for those of us who are beta free, you cannot give up hope -- for, you see, you have the power. You have ... crystals! Look at them longingly. Hold them close to your face. Now hold them slightly away from your face. Now have someone look at you from a different angle. Do you feel the power? Are you surrounded by glowing light? You'll find that crystals power truth!
I'm pretty confident that the secret to getting in this MoP beta hinges on proper crystal usage, so don't give up hope if you're not in yet. Just spend several hours a day holding and hoisting crystals. And while you're waiting for the power (that you already have, mind you -- you have the power), you can tell us what you're playing this weekend. And finally, you can answer our bonus question: If you could have any in-game ability to use in real life, what would it be?
Filed under: WoW Insider Business