Today we're talking healers. You know healers, don't you? The players who tend to stand in the back of a group and do simply terrible DPS? Damage meters aside, if you're not a healer, keeping your healer happy should rank high on yout to-do list, because who else out there is going to pull you from the brink of death over and over again? So while the non-healers in the audience are out buying candy and flowers for the healer in your life, the healers in the audience are going to sit back and look at some recent thoughts on healing from around the net.
- Blessing of Kings discusses healer hubris.
- Holypaladin.net talks about the Flash of Light build for holdydins.
- Tree Bark Jacket covers healing for Sindragosa -- some of it's druid-specfic, but some of it will be useful to anyone attempting Sindragosa.
- Wugan on Flow discusses healing for Professor Putricide for resto shamans. (If you're attempting the Professor and having trouble, you may be interested in reading Raid Rx and Ready Check on the same subject.)
- The Physician's Log covers solo-healing Sarh +3 as a paladin.
- Holyform offers some tips for discipline priests on Festergut.
Filed under: The Daily Quest