- Trinkets with cleave and multistrike effects no longer require players to be facing the target to deal damage.
- In the Kor'kron Dark Shaman encounter, Blind Blademasters in the Drag should no longer enter combat with players during the fight.
- Magnataurs can no longer be pickpocketed, thus ending the reign of really huge rogues.
Posts with tag wow-hotfixes
- General Nazgrim has had several aspects of his encounter reduced slightly in Raid Finder difficulty, including health, damage, and rage gained.
- Bonkers can now be sold to vendors for 25 gold.
- The following bind-on-pickup items are no longer able to be traded between players: Burden of Eternity, Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent, Cauterizing Core, Falling Flame, Golden Moss, Giant Purse of Timeless Coins, Ash-Covered Horn, and Elixir of Ancient Knowledge.
- Monks, Renewing Mist should no longer require line-of-sight in order to jump to a nearby target.
- Loot notifications for world bosses in Pandaria should no longer spam the entire raid.
- The Kor'kron Dark Shaman on Raid Finder difficulty have received a few gentle nerfs -- Kor'kron Shadowmage's Mind Spike does less damage, and Kor'kron Warshaman's Healing Tide Totems now have less hit points.
There are also some non-class specific changes to things on the timeless isle, as well as some random bug fixes. For the full complement, hit the break!
Filed under: Hotfixes
- Keg-Shaped Treasure Chests from Brewfest should now be awarding level 90 items. This does require realm restarts.
- During the Nourshen encounter on Raid Finder difficulty, Look Within should now be properly selecting characters with higher levels of corruption for trials.
- Death Knights - Glyph of Regenerative Magic should no longer increase the cooldown on Anti-Magic Shell when a small amount of absorption remains as it expires.
- In the healer trial portion of the Proving Grounds, NPC party members should now be better at moving out of bad things, and using their AoE attacks/swapping targets correctly.
- The Sha of Pride no longer drops Droplet of Y'shaarj on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Now that the Battlefield: Barrens event is over, cross-realm zones should once again be functioning correctly in the Durotar area.
- Druids, Nature's Swiftness should no longer be used up by Nature's Grasp triggering Entangling Roots.
- Cursed Hozen Swabbies on the Timeless Isle now have a 2-second cooldown on their Rusty Shank ability.
- In the Raid Finder difficulty of the Norushen encounter in the Siege of Orgrimmar, players that have the Despair aura should no longer remain in the wrong phase when the fight ends.
- On the Timeless Isle, the Celestials in the Celestial Court will now only rotate their order after they have been defeated.
- Conquest vendors have been temporarily removed while Blizzard investigates an issue with Conquest caps.
- In the Siege of Orgrimmar, non-boss NPCs in 10-man Normal mode should no longer drop Flexible Raid quality items.
- On the Timeless Isle, the Dread Ship Vazuvius should no longer be knocking players back after it has been defeated.
- The Spark of Zandalar should now be scaling down correctly in Battlgrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas.
- Holy priests, the Spirit of Redemption should no longer prevent you from getting the Sacrificed to Ordos debuff.
- On the Timeless Isle, the Fire-Watcher achievement now only requires players to obtain 2,000 Bloody Coins, rather than 10,000.
- Lor'themar Theron and Varian Wrynn will no longer taunt Galakras in that encounter. Meat shields, they are not.
- The raid leader's boss progression in the raid instance now determines which bosses are still available to kill on Flexible Raid difficulty.
- On the Timeless Isle, Highwind Albatross already carrying players will no longer be interrrupted when attacked by other players. It will, however, still drop when attacked by the person hitching a ride in its beak.
- Worgen and Alliance pandaren players should no longer be mistaken for Horde by Lorewalker Cho when completing the quest A Pandaren Legend.
- The Flame-Scarred Cache of Offerings rewarded for killing Ordos now has a chance to award Flex Raid quality items, rather than LFR quality.
- Burning Berserkers and Eternal Kilnmasters on the Timeless Isle will no longer charge players who are not in combat.
- Zarhym should now be behaving himself and properly despawning after the event to search his body has begun.
- Hunters on the Timeless Isle that use Dire Beast should no longer be summoning snakes of unusual size.
Filed under: Hotfixes
Filed under: Hotfixes