TDQ's back from an unplanned Cataclysm-news-overload hiatus! And what better topic to come back to than the epic debate currently raging over Blizzard's new
- Want to see the rest of the above comic? Of course you do. It's from Wowhead's latest comic by Noxychu. Wowhead also speculates on the number of Celestial Steeds sold.
- WoW.com's sister-site Massively has an opinion on this latest addition to the world of microtransactions.
- The 'mental Shaman talks sparkuls.
- Mystic Chicanery thinks this is more than a micro-payment.
- Big Bear Butt says it's superficial.
- Life in Azeroth has a thing or two to say about slippery slopes.
- Leafshine thinks this changes everything and asks: am I a beautiful and unique snowflake?
- Dechion's Place talks on Blizzard's marketing genius.
- Ixobelle explains how to create demand.
- Oh look, an alt! is happy.
- Matticus is ashamed.
Filed under: The Daily Quest