is showing a good run down of the recent paladin changes. We knew these were coming
. While many of the changes don't seem like they're nerfing the Paladin
class to the ground, the changes are definitely a nerf.
Most of the changes are centering around the Retribution tree. Some are pretty crazy, like Seal of Corruption dealing holy damage, and Divine Storm dealing physical damage. There is no indication if these changes will make it into patch 3.0.3
or arrive in a later update.
There's a couple of other changes that stick out for me.
- Seal of Command lost about 20% of it's overall damage
- Most other seals were reduced by around 13% to 21%
- Judgement of the Wise grants 15% of base mana instead of 33%
- Most other judgement effects are reduced by about 15%
- Art of War was retooled to increase damage of Judgement, Crusader Strike, and Divine Storm instead of increasing critical strike damage
In the glyph department, the Glyph of Crusader Strike now reduces the mana cost of Crusader Strike by 20%, instead of increasing the damage dealt by 20%.
And finally, Blessing of Might now increases AP by 306. It used to be 305. So it's not a total nerf...
Filed under: Paladin, Analysis / Opinion, News items