- Alliance players, I'm sorry but Teng Applebloom has lost the secrets of cloning technology.
- In the Heart of Fear, the Raid Finder version of Grand Empress Shek'zeer has been adjusted to be a more appropriate difficulty level. Amber-shaper Un'sok has also been tweaked.
- The issue that sometimes caused Alani to despawn after being pulled with a Sky Crystal has been fixed.
Posts with tag wow-patch-5.0.5
A new batch of hotfixes has hit the servers, and several issues with LFR have been tweaked and adjusted. Several encounters have also been adjusted for difficulty level, which should be a relief to LFR players. In addition, there have been a few tweaks to world bosses, and one mob in particular is no longer able to become an actual mob of creatures.
Some of the highlights from these hotfixes:
- Fixed an issue with the way that Glyph of Jab could interact with various weapons.
- In the Raid Finder version of [the] encounter, Garalon's Fury ability will now stack 5 times with a 15 second duration, and Pungency now stacks 20 times.
- In the Raid Finder version of [the] encounter, Garalon will not enter combat until a player enters one of the visible circles surrounding his body or legs, or performs a hostile action.
- Highly Explosive Yaungol Oil no longer deals damage to hostile players.
Filed under: News items
Some of the highlights include:
- [Hunter] Stampede Pets summoned into the Arena, Rated Battlegrounds, and Wargames will now do the correct amount of damage.
- Updated the Dungeon Finder matchmaking system to properly identify Monk classes and their available roles.
- Jasper Chains now casts less frequently in both Normal and Heroic 10-player difficulty.
- Fixed an issue in which Ashweb Weavers for the Golden Lotus dailies would sometimes evade.
The full list of hotfixes after the break.