Looking for the Patch Notes that are being pushed to the live servers? We've got that, too.
Blizzard has released the notes for the Patch 3.0.3
(Public Test Realm). With the PTRs going to patch 3.0.3, I wouldn't be surprised to see 3.0.3 hit the live servers next week. Also, please note that these patch notes appear to be in flux and are being updated
. We'll keep you posted with any changes.
While patch 3.0.2
has a lot of great new content, there have been a fair share of bugs in the game. This patch will fix some of those, and change around a few other things. Remember, there will be an ongoing series of changes
– the game itself won't seem normal until Wrath of the Lich King.
Some highlights of this patch include:
- Druid talent points are refunded (only Druids)
- Hunter aspects are off the global cooldown
- Vampiric Touch has had its spell power coefficient doubled
- Warlocks can now use an Infernal indoors
- Bloodthirst cooldown is now 5 seconds
- No more level requirement to train gathering skills
Read on after the break for the full PTR patch notes.
Read more →
Filed under: Patches, News items, Wrath of the Lich King