Yesterday, I deliberately didn't go on and on about dinosaurs. So today, I'm not being nearly so restrained. Dinosaurs. Lots of dinosaurs. Also some mosasaurs and pterosaurs because hey, prehistoric critters, good enough for me.
- Portuguese scientists have apparently discovered the smallest dinosaur ever to be found in Portugal. I love when we find new tiny dinosaurs, because it helps remind us that they were living creatures that filled every niche.
- A rare dinosaur find in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Bruce is officially the largest Mosasaur skeleton on display in the world. Congratulations, Manitoba.
- Pterosaur species named after flying creature from Avatar (the James Cameron movie, not the airbender TV show)
- Alioramus skull seized by US Federal agents from smugglers
Q4tQ: I know that the questline for the cloak will be gone on 6.0.2 and with the release of WoD, but what about the vendor? What if I don't have enough gold to buy the second cloak for a second spec when WoD drops? Will I still be able to buy it after the release of the next xpac?
The vendor isn't going anywhere. If you completed the quest before it is removed, you can still purchase the items.
Filed under: The Queue