or, "They possess more flying fish than I expected
Although it is Monday, this morning I am going to pretend that it is in fact, Sunday. After all, no one really likes Mondays, even if they're manic. Luckily for you, I have quite the list of comics for your enjoyment!
- Awkward Zombie has posted another WoW-related comic, Stinking With Portals.
- Cru the Dwarf is now on page 72 of his echoing through time.
- Dark Legacy Comics points out the No-Fly Zone. I lean towards agreeing with them that the general placement of said zone is inconvenient. It seems to be a conspiracy on the part of the Flightmasters to convince me to pay them to fly me to Coldarra or Sholazar Basin.
- Have you ever wondered what life would be like if your reputation gains worked the same way as in-game?
- Actually, have you ever considered bravely sending a special someone an in-game gift? Experience Points has.
- In Flintlocke vs. the Horde, there seems to be a disagreement about who should be included as an adventuring buddy.
- GU Comics is Looking for Clever. Actually, Woody is looking to
whore hire himself out! Check out the various ways you can put him to work and get some cool, collectible, and/or custom stuff.
- Check out the latest from LFG.
- Manic Graffiti always gets me smiling! Check out, Noobcow and Lame Jokes Heard While Waiting for PuGs to Start.
- Massive Pwnage has an inkling of what might be better than WoW. You Should See PvP.
- I always knew Flapcat was better than Ally-bird! Air Superiority was determined this past week on Monkey Punchers.
- NoObz points out that, especially for noobs, World of Warcraft can be a source of Stress.
- I know that many of you last week were disappointed with Ding!'s re-return, and unfortunately, there's no new comic this week.
- Teh Gladiators: Ping-Pong.
- World of Warcraft, eh? warns, You Won't Like Me When I'm Angry.
- The Scout Report has posted #63 and I love it. Unfortunately, I found out that when I tried to hit "Previous" to see if I had missed any other comics since last Sunday, it took me back to #52. So I recommend either jumping back five comics, or just reading from #52 if you think you've missed a couple!
- From The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf comes Nuts Make Me Giggle. On this musical-fruit-note, I end this week's list!
Filed under: Fan stuff, Features, Humor, Screenshots, Comics, Sunday Morning Funnies