- Tanking: This is a fairly standard tanking build - it goes deep into Arms in order to get Deep Wounds and Impale, has Imp. Charge in order to maximize use of the ability with Warbringer. It's aimed at trying to put Deep Wounds' DoT on mobs with Thunder Clap and Shockwave crits (poor man's consecrate) to help with AoE threat. It lacks some of the fun bells and whistles of prot (Imp Spell Reflection, Anticipation) but hits pretty much all the other necessities of protection. It's a good overall tanking spec.
- DPS raiding: This is a deep fury build aimed at DPS in raids. It skips some pretty strong fury talents for PvP or talents that add to strength of buffs (Booming Voice, Commanding Presence) because those buffs no longer stack and are provided for longer by other classes like Paladins. Everything is aimed at providing damage or the ability to provide it.
- Arms DPS: The new Arms DPS spec I'd recommend for not only damage but also for increased buffs (you're the Commanding Shout now, dog).
- Warrior class forum (US)
- Warrior class forum (EU)
- Warrior forum at Elitist Jerks
- Warriors on WoWWiki
Table of contents
- Rolling and leveling a Warrior
- Protection, the Tanking Spec
- Arms & Fury Specs
- PvP for Warriors
- Gear & Stats for Warriors
- Warrior Wrath news and guides
- Starting Out
How to get started as a warrior.
Aggro: what it is and why you need to know about it.
- Because they're awesome
Why it's great to be a warrior.
- Tanking 101
Tanking is neither everything nor the only thing warriors do, but it is the most common and the role we're most associated with, and all warriors need to be good at it.
- Please don't do that.
What *not* to do when grouping with a tanking warrior.
- Who knew shields were so complicated?
Accessorize with a big piece of steel plating.
- The Furious Ones
Fury warriors: why so angry?
- Is Mortal Strike the new black?
Warriors are starting to share their class-defining ability with other classes.
- Build Shop: Warrior 28/33/0
A look at a typical Fury/Arms build.
- Paladins and warriors in the arena
Nobody stays alive better than the folks wearing plate.
- We are the champions... of the world!
On maximizing DPS in both PvE and PvP contexts.
- Gearing up at 70
A look at what gear is easily obtainable at 70 that will prepare you for the harder instances and raids.
- Defense cap defined
Breakdown on defense and critical hit immunity.
- Magister's Terrace and the meatshield: drops to look for
What to wear from Magister's Terrace.
Back to the WoW Insider Directory TOC